Since 2007, Scott Foundation has impacted the lives of 4,950+ youth through the development of core social emotional learning and life skills with the help of committed volunteers and community support. Those same youth have directed nearly $600K in In-Kind donations back into the community.
Through the Young Adult Masterclass, Scott Foundation continues to respond to the needs of children in the Arizona foster care system.
Overwhelming Arizona Foster Care Facts:
- There are over 20,000 children and youth in Arizona's foster care system.
- Ages range from 2 days old to age 18.
- Over 5,000 live in out of home care.
- Only 1 of 10 foster kids in Arizona has a court appointed special advocate volunteer.
- Many of the children enter with few or non personal items... including hygiene products.
- Children are forced to share with other youth in the home or wait until personal hygiene items can be
- At age 18, receive a black trash bag, take their belongings, and are out the door.
- 80% become homeless or imprisoned within a year
- Last year over 700 foster youth aged out.
Download About Scott Foundation 2017 Fact Sheet
APR 7 - Scott Walski, Remembering Always
APR 12 - Scott Foundation's 10 Year Anniversary
MAY - Foster Care Awareness Month
JUL 15 - Sir Bark A. Lot's Fashion Paw Tea
SEPT 22-23 - Life On Earth Expo - Details TBA
NOV 21 - Happy Belly Thanksgiving Family Food Drive - Details TBA
DEC 16 - Operation Toy Box - Details TBA
North Scottsdale Area
P.O. Box 4927 | Cave Creek, AZ 85327
P.O. Box 11356 | Glendale, AZ 85318
CALL US EMAIL US
GROWING NEXT GENERATION THOUGHT & SERVICE LEADERS